The 4th International Aging and Disease Conference will be held in China National Convention Center in Beijing, China from October 28 to 31, 2022.
This Conference will address a range of critically important studies relating to aging and aged-related disease in the world today. We are inviting proposals for paper presentations, posters/exhibits, or colloquia.
Submit a Conference Proposal
Components of the Online Proposal Form:
1. Title of Proposal
2. Presentation Type: (paper or poster)
3. Description: A concise description of the purpose, methods, and implications of your scholarly work. This will be used to evaluate and place your work in the appropriate session.
4. Keyword set: Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so please choose words that clearly describe the main idea of your work. List only 2-3 keywords.
5. Knowledge Focus: Choose if your work has a Practice, Research, or Theory focus.
6. Biographical Information: organization or institution, position or title within the organization/institution, short statement of interests.
7. Language: Please note that all proposals and presentations must be in English.